You are here
This position is now filled
- Hyperion Specialist
- Public Sector Organisation
About Our Client
My client is a reputable organisation based in the public sector.
As the Hyperion Specialist you will integrate and develop processes that meet the business needs and be involved in long-term financial planning, and contribute to the overall company strategy.
Key Duties will include:
- Being responsible of the administration of Hyperion changes software and responsible for the management of the software
- Working closely with solution vendor to ensure the system upgrades are done promptly and changes are made to ensure business user requirements updated accordingly
- Ensuring the day-to-day requests/incidents are managed and the relevant business-as-usual activities (e.g. mapping, business rules changes) are all completed in order to ensure system up time for the Business Users.
- Able to manage complex data obtained from various data sources, and design, maintain and organise the data universe in a systematic manner for business reporting and analysis.
- Developing new dashboards and reports for users as well as enhance existing reports/dashboards whenever required
- Working effectively and actively with solution/system vendors to ensure completeness in data extraction, data/file interfaces, data migrations and handle all system alignments for future Finance project implementation and roll out.
- Reviewing and maintain ETL for enhancement and to perform the necessary system configuration/software installation to allow users to access the system and to design reports.
- Providing system support to system users and conduct user training sessions, whenever required
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in IT or similar field with Oracle Hyperion Budgeting, Planning and Consolidation certification
- At least 3 years of experience working on Hyperion Planning, Essbase and FDM and possess knowledge on the following:
- Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management 11.1.2
- Configuring dimensions and with optimal dimension design.
- Experience identifying alternate hierarchies, application components, business rules and calc scripts and calc script customizations.
- Experience with Smartview, Data forms, and Web Forms.
- Experience in data conversion, loading source data into Hyperion, and integration with other applications
- Experience in setting up Hyperion Security and Task Lists.
- Experience in developing reports with Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio
- Experience in Essbase ASO/BSO and MAXL Scripts.
- Knowledge in ETL tools such as Informatica (DIM Adaptor with Hyperion) and ODI to design the data load to Hyperion.Desired Characteristics
- Strong SQL skills and wide experience in BPC solution implementation
- Good understanding and experience in ETL, Data cubes, Data Models, Data warehouse design principles and best practises.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and Business Objects would be an advantage
- Understanding of financial reports would be an advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a prerequisite
Please note- This role is open to Singaporeans only.
What's on Offer
A competitive package with excellent benefits and the opportunity to work in a growing area within the public sector.