You are here
ICT Technician - Global Education Brand
- Stable working environment
- Work-life balance
About Our Client
The client is a world-renowned education brand who has established its foothold in the Singapore market with a state-of-the-art campus facility. With a steadily growing business, the client is now hiring for an ICT Technician to join their ICT team in a multi-cultural work environment.
- Provide Levels 1 & 2 user-support for PC, telephony and printers units to internal users.
- Carry out in basic system and network administration; escalating to vendors when necessary.
- Manage existing IT asset inventory.
- Assist with facility audio-visual technical support.
- Communicate with internal users and run IT improvement projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree equivalent qualification in a computer science-related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience providing IT user support, covering Windows OS, MS Office, Active Directory, software back-ups etc.
- Basic network and system administration knowledge
- Prior working experience in an international school environment would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent English communication skills to support multi-cultural users; French language skills would be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
The client offers you the opportunity to grow your IT career in a stable, established working environment. Junior IT individuals with an excellent service attitude, and seek to grow their skill sets in an environment which presents opportunities should apply.