You are here
Infrastructure Engineer (Exchange 2013)
- In-house environment
- Central working location
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading insurance firm with a strong presence in Asia Pacific region. With Singapore being the APAC Headquarters, they are currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their local operations team and embark on upcoming projects.
- Responsible for overall infrastructure maintenance and design of operational systems (i.e. Windows 2012, Exchange 2013, VMWare6 etc.)
- Monitor systems and proactively resolve related issues/outages
- Plan/execute server migrations with minimal disruption
- Develop/implement IT best practices to ensure system availability and security
- Create/maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented systems/updates
- Setup/maintain existing disaster-recovery sites
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above qualification in a computer science-related study.
- Experience with Windows 2013, Exchange 2013, VMWare6, and Veeam/HP Data Protector systems.
- 6 years of working experience in an IT infrastructure engineering role.
- Prior IT experience in the financial services industry would be advantageous.
- Mandarin-speaking skills to liaise with Chinese counterparts.
- Singaporean citizenship.
What's on Offer
The client offers you the opportunity to grow your IT infrastructure experiences in an in-house environment. Experienced infrastructure engineer seeking a stable career and project exposure should apply.