You are here
Internal Auditor (Big 4 candidates may apply)
- Unparalleled career progression
- 50 to 70% travel
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the real estate industry with their global headquarter in Singapore. With profits in billions of dollars, they have been growing their operations extensively globally and given that they are now recruiting an Internal Auditor to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for financial and operational audit across their many entities. This will include assessing and testing internal controls and making recommendations to the senior management. The role will allow you to travel globally for the various engagements.
The Successful Applicant
To apply, you should have:
- Degree in accountancy from a reputable educational institution
- At least 2 years of experience in external audit
- Bilingual in Mandarin to allow you to interact with the teams in China
- Excellent communication skills and strong business acumen
What's on Offer
Unique opportunity to work with a well established, globally known firm which is expanding rapidly. Additionally, it gives you a chance to work with one of the largest IA teams in Singapore.