You are here
IT Assistant Manager - Market Leading FMCG brand
Opportunity to managing a team
Dynamic and fast-paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading retail brand with over 30 stores in Singapore. The business is expanding and fast growing , their brand is very popular amongst the young people.
- Lead Supply Chain Department with 5 people on day to day operations
- Administer the launching of new frontend or backend systems, IT relevant projects, resources and vendor management.
- To ensure that proper training is provided for the office and frontend staff in IT-related applications, including the use of the POS machines.
- To liaise with local IT vendors to resolve any IT related issue that was installed by local vendors in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree/Advance Diploma/Diploma holders with major in Computer Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proven track record with 5 year's experience in similar capacity.
- Supply chain and Logistic experience will be advantageous
- Good analytic skill as this role is expected to perform substantial analysis and reports.
- MUST have experience in FMCG or fast pace retail environment.
- Only Singaporean / PR will be considered for this opportunity.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to being a IT Assistant Manager and managing a team with 5 people;
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent career growth space