You are here
This position is now filled
IT Infrastructure Analyst - Japanese Conglomerate
- Permanent hire
- Central working location
About Our Client
The client is an international conglomerate with its business units in several key industries. A multi-market leader with a respectable portfolio, the client is now hiring for an IT Infrastructure Analyst to join their IT team in a stable business environment.
- Engage in day-to-day IT infrastructure, server and network administration
- Lead IT Infrastructure projects in the Asia and Oceania regions
- Provide IT solution to clients and users
- Work closely with existing team members to deliver projects on time and with proper communications
- Create quotations/proposals for all assigned projects
- Monitor and review project performance and targets
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree qualification in computer science-related studies
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the IT infrastructure field
- Prior experience in vendor management & managing IT infrastructure projects
- Strong understanding of ITIL concepts; ITIL qualification is highly advantageous
- Good Knowledge in network (CISCO/Juniper), systems (Windows server 2008/12), virtualization, symantec backup & endpoint protection is required.
- Prior experience working in a Japanese-speaking environment would be advantageous
What's on Offer
The client offers you the opportunity to grow your IT career in a structured and stable team environment. Expect to receive good support and learning opportunities along the way. Junior IT infrastructure candidates seeking to grow their functional/project management skills should apply.