You are here
This position is now filled
IT Infrastructure Lead - Global Manufacturing Brand
- Permanent hire
- Global MNC
About Our Client
The client is the world-leader in the industrial manufacturing industry. With a respectable and ever-growing portfolio of top-tier clients, they are now recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Lead to join their ranks in supporting their regional IT function.
- Engage internal users to provide levels 1 & 2 IT support for desktops, servers, printers, telephony systems etc.
- Work with regional IT teams to provide remote troubleshooting support for APAC region
- Ensure IT resolution according to SLA
- Maintain and create IT policies, reports, and documentations
- Contribute towards regional IT projects when necessary
- Engage in IT budgeting/cost control practices
The Successful Applicant
- Mandarin-speaking ability to liaise with Chinese counterparts
- Minimum diploma & above qualification in a computer science-related study
- Minimum 5 years of IT infrastructure support experience
- ITIL certified would be highly advantageous
- Excellent user-facing communication skills
- Excellent team-player attitude; capable of working with regional IT counterparts
What's on Offer
The client offers you the opportunity to expand your IT infrastructure support exposure to a regional level. Expect to be able to cover the full spectrum of IT infrastructure within their Singapore office as well. IT generalist candidates seeking to develop their skills to the next level should apply.