You are here
IT Pre-sales Consultant (Trend Micro)
- Technical pre-sales
- Excellent learning opportunities
About Our Client
The client is a Fortune 500 MNC in the IT solutions industry. With over 50 years of corporate success, the client is now at the forefront of providing the latest IT security solutions to their business partners; hiring for an IT Pre-sales Consultant to join their local technology team.
- Provide Pre-sales technical support on all Trend Micro solution offerings remotely, and on-site when required.
- Work closely with sales engineers as a subject matter expert on Trend Micro solutions; providing presentations when required.
- Provide pre-sales support on a secondary portfolio like Citrix Zenapp and other IT security solutions.
- Work with existing engineers to provide post-sales troubleshooting when required.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful application for this role, you need to have:
- Diploma & above qualification in a computer science-related study.
- Strong working experience on Trend Micro security systems/software.
- Minimum 3 years of experience providing technical support on IT infrastructure; possessing basic knowledge on IT security.
- Good presentation skills; comfortable in communicating with clients as a subject matter expert.
What's on Offer
The role of the IT Pre-sales Consultant offers you the opportunity to develop your technical expertise and the potential to be cross-trained in various other IT security solutions. IT engineers with a flair for communicating with clients, and are keen on developing their technical knowledge should apply.