You are here
This position is now filled
IT Security Pre-Sales Consultant - Global Security Brand
- IT security market
- Excellent learning opportunities
About Our Client
The client is a global leader in the physical and cyber security space, enjoying double-digit growth figures over the past 6 years. With a growing cyber security market, the client is looking for an IT Security Pre-Sales consultant to join their regional team in delivering world-class IT security solutions to their global clientele.
- Understand the client's IT network architecture/structure
- Engage clients through consultation on IT security solutions based on requirements
- Design and implement IT security products relating to networking, WAF, NIDS, NIPS, APT & SIEM functions
- Act as the point of contact (PoC) for clients, covering technical solutions preparation, request for proposal (RFP) etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree & above qualification in a computer science related field
- Minimum 5 years IT working experience, preferably in the IT security space
- Good understanding of IT security solutions in networking, WAF, NIDS, NIPS, APT, SIEM-related tools
- Excellent presentation and consultation skills
- Prior IT pre-sales experience is a must
- CISA, CISSP related certification would be an advantage
- Prior working experience in an IT service-provider environment would be an advantage
What's on Offer
The client offers you a career opportunity in an aggressively growing cyber security market. Expect to be engaged and challenged in providing top-notched IT security solutions. IT security individuals who aspire to grow their skills to the next level should apply.