You are here
Java Developer - Japanese Conglomerate
In-house working environment
Central working location
About Our Client
The client is an international conglomerate with its business units in several key industries. A multi-market leader with a respectable portfolio, the client is now hiring for a Java Developer to join their IT team in developing applications for internal functions.
As an in-house Java Developer, you will join an existing applications team under an IT solutions manager, working to develop applications for the company's internal usage. You will cover the full SDLC cycle - from requirement definition, development, testing, release & user-training, to post-deployment maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree qualification in computer science-related studies
- Must be able to read basic Japanese language to operate in-house applications with Japanese instructions
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Java application/system development projects
- Strong knowledge in Java, Visual Basic (Excel, Access)
- Prior team lead experience would be advantageous
- Singaporean citizenship
What's on Offer
The client offers you the opportunity to grow your IT career in a structured and stable team environment. Expect to receive good support, training, and leadership opportunities along the way. Java developers seeking to grow their full SDLC skills should apply. Good performers can expect a fast-tracked progression in becoming a technical team lead.