You are here
Junior Java Algorithmic Trading Developer
- Excellent learning and training opportunities
- CBD location
About Our Client
Our client is a leading diversified financial services group with over 200 offices in cities all over the world. Involved in credit, asset management and capital markets, our client employs more than 6000 people globally. With a strong focus on innovation and nurturing talents, they are now looking for a young, ambitious and high-potential Junior Java Algorithmic Trading Developer to join their team.
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be involved in the development of algorithmic trading strategies and development frameworks, using Java and multi-threaded programming. You will collaborate with traders, researchers, QA etc, and work in a fun and dynamic fast-paced environment.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least half a year of relevant working experience
- Proficiency in Java and multi-threaded programming
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structure concepts
- Ability to work well in a team
- Singapore citizenship
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for ambitious and talented junior programmers to join a prestigious organization. You will work in a fun and dynamic team-based environment and get great learning and training opportunities. This is a permanent role within the CBD.