You are here
This position is now filled
Key Account Manager - Cosmetics industry
- Managerial position
- Exposure in a leading MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a strong player in the personal care industry. Coming from US, their products are high quality and have strong reputation worldwide for cosmetics and skincare. They have strong exposure in Singapore and keep expanding by merging with strong players as well. They are looking for a Key account manager for one of their strongest channel.
As a key account manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing and building a successful business relationship with all key accounts assigned in pharmacy channel especially Guardian and Watson's.
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis for respective business/channel units; identify threat and opportunity to be used for strategic sales channel planning.
- Developing, planing and executing short to mid-term sales strategies for the key customer groups and achieve profit objectives for each account.
- Working closely with the sales & marketing teams on category analysis and account performance in all areas including sales, profit, shelf management and promotional effectiveness.
- Projecting sales forecast for respective key accounts and work towards in achieving sales budget with Sales Team.
- Managing and supervising a team of Key Account Representatives and Sales Merchandisers to achieve departmental objectives.
- Identifying opportunities and avenues to grow market share & revenue.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- At least a diploma or business degree or any related field
- 3 to 5 years of account management experience in the Watson's and Guardian channel
- A passion for sales and account management and cosmetics products
- A leading personality
What's on Offer
This opportunity will give you great exposure in an MNC with strong progression plans. You will be trusted to lead your accounts like your own business. They provide good salary package and career progression.