You are here
Lead/Application Engineer - Leading Tech Start-up
Tech team expansion/growth
About Our Client
The client is a leading technology start-up that has seen exceptional growth in recent years across regional markets. Currently expanding their APAC base in Singapore, they are now recruiting for a Lead/Application Engineer to streamline internal applications and improve IT processes across existing operations.
As the Lead/Application Engineer, you will work across business functions with developers, test engineers, and product managers to integrate internal CRM/ERP applications. You will design, develop, and integrate new custom solutions using Salesforce/NetSuite, and lead projects within an Agile/Scrum environment.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you must have:
- Degree qualification in a computer-science or related study.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in software engineering and integration.
- Strong technical proficiency with PHP and/or Java languages.
- Strong working knowledge with Salesforce, NetSuite or other CRM/ERP applications.
- Good experience in project implementation within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Good communication skills to liaise with business stakeholders.
What's on Offer
This opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to further their expertise in the CRM/ERP field, as the client offers excellent business and technical exposure to their employees. Expect to work alongside and lead highly-skilled engineers in a cohesive team environment. Individuals with a neck for challenging their technical knowledge to offer and implement IT improvements should apply.