You are here
Learning & Development Executive
- Fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Newly created opportunity to make your own
About Our Client
A tech giant with ambitious growth plans, our client is an up and coming dominant platform provider in Asia for online PC and mobile content. The company serves millions of users around the world and has amassed an impressive revenue of over $200 million last year. The client is currently investing heavily into the upcoming and lucrative industry of mobile e-payment solutions and online shopping services.
As the Learning & Development Executive, you will be responsible for the staff's development plans throughout their employee life cycles with the company. This will include the following responsibilities:
* Identify development needs of the staff, keeping in mind the different stages and levels of the employees and how to support them moving forward
* Understanding the business thoroughly and coming up with learning initiatives for employees to develop them in ways that are aligned to the overall business strategies
* Design learning road-maps and KPIs which are measurable
* Work with different team leaders and line managers to instil the right mindset of the importance of the various L&D initiatives
* Liaise with different training vendors to support you in your development plans for the company and identify potential internal trainers
* Conduct stand-up training
This role will be currently reporting in to the L&D Manager and will be taking on an individual contributor position in the future.
The Successful Applicant
* 1-2 years experience in Learning & Development/Training in MNCs
* Open to fresh graduates from NUS, NTU and SMU with 2nd upper honours
* Understands talent management processes and able to come up with with short and long term development strategies
* Great interpersonal and presentation skills
* Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment
* Enjoys working and communicating with different stakeholders
* Takes initiative and able to demonstrate hands-on execution
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role that allows you to take ownership of the Learning & Development needs of a fast paced, dynamic company that is poised to grow aggressively in the upcoming years. You'll be able to work with a innovative and diverse team and be exposed to various people management opportunities with an organisation that values the importance of people development.