You are here
This position is now filled
Legal Secretary Specialist in International Arbitration
- Legal Secretary Specialist in International Arbitration
- Global Law Firm
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading names within the legal market in Singapore and across the globe. They are highly ranked in Singapore in terms of profit and are also highly ranked as one of the top tier firms on a global scale. Their accolades are endless and they are currently seeking for seasoned support with an in depth understanding of International Arbitration.
As legal secretary, you will be placed within the international arbitration division and will have sole responsibility for the team. You will be working alongside the Partner of the team and assist the senior associates on any ad hoc matters. Your responsibilities will be within the secretarial space such as calendar management, heavy travel coordination, TE claims, documentations, proof reading of documents, printing and binding of court materials.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Must have offshore law firm experience
- International Arbitration experience is a must
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Professional attire
- Strong business acumen
- IT savvy
- Experience supporting senior lawyers
- Strong calendar management experience
- Heavy travel coordination exposure
- Team player
What's on Offer
The exciting opportunity to join one of the biggest names in the legal market and work for the team that is currently growing in Singapore.