You are here
This position is now filled
- Immediate requirement to join a global bank
- must have loans administraion experience
About Our Client
Our global client is one of the largest bulge bracket banks in Europe, which opened its doors in Singapore more than 20 years ago. Through the years of experience it has allowed clients to gain true insight into the Singaporean market. This in depth knowledge, combined with financial expertise, allows them to provide extensive services to Europe companies.
You will report directly into the Head of Loans and you will be responsible for a range of business critical tasks including:
- Ensure loan administration are handled appropriately and efficiently
- Complete security documentation in a timely manner and ensure accurate input and maintenance of credit limits, collateral data and loan transactions
- Ensures proper co-ordination and communication with other departments, branches and Head Office with regard to regular and ad hoc reports for Credit, Branch Management, Head Office and external regulators.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar role: other key requirements include:
- Good knowledge and understanding of corporate/commercial banking products and related facility and security documentation
- At least 1 or more years in the banking industry with relevant experience in Loan administration
- Meticulous and independent
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to join a market leading investment bank that pride's itself on providing learning and development opportunities for all of their employees.
This role offers:
- attractive salary
- centrally based offices
- immediate start