You are here
This position is now filled
- Internal Job Rotation Opportunities
- Meritocratic career progression
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the world's most established companies, with a history dating back to more than 50 years. Apart from being a manufacturer of medical devices, they are also a leading expert in biosciences and advanced medicine. Their products have saved lives of people with chronic illnesses and serious medical conditions globally. Partnering with us, they are searching for an independent and results driven Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will:
- Be responsible in month end, quarter end and year end management reporting
- Prepare quarterly and annual group reporting pack
- Assist in annual budget preparation
- Monitor cash flow movements and expected cash requirements.
- Assist in daily, weekly and monthly cash forecast reports.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant should have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance from a reputed educational institution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 3 years of relevant work experiences in reporting/management accounting
- Prior experience in external audit will be an added advantage
- Good team player who can work independently on a hands on accountant role
- "Can do" attitude!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a very stable and established organisation. It is the ideal job for a highly motivated candidate with the drive and determination to succeed! You will be able to enhance your analytical skills and be given opportunities to contribute extensively.