You are here
Management Associate Program (Finance)
- Regional role
- Rotation opportunities to all areas of finance & accounting
About Our Client
Our client is an IT MNC that has been growing their business aggressively over the past few years. They have been known to be one of the most watched companies from a growth perspective and are looking to potentially head into an IPO in the next few years. For their ambitious business, they are now looking for young finance professionals to join them for a Finance Management Associate program.
You will be part of the Finance Management Associate Program through which you will be rotating across the various finance functions of the business. You will have experience with financial analysis, management reporting as well as operational accounting during the many rotations. As Singapore is their headquarter, you will get a regional exposure and opportunity to work with the various business leaders in different countries.
The Successful Applicant
To apply, you should have:
- Degree in accountancy from a reputed educational institutions
- Maximum 2 years of experience in finance and/or accounting with ideally an MNC
- Commercially aware from a general awareness side
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience in Pivot Table and VLook Up
What's on Offer
This is one of a kind chance to work with a growing firm that has outstanding opportunities for junior finance professionals to take on leadership roles in the future. The exposure gained in this program will ensure you success in your finance career.