You are here
Marketing Manager (Events)
- Be part of AV displays on the global stage
- Strong APAC exposure with frequent traveling
About Our Client
Our client dominates the global stage for stunning visual displays in large scale events, art installations, popular entertainment and so much more. Recognized as an industry in high-end technology and innovation, our client is constantly setting the precedence in providing the world with the most advanced projection and display systems. With a strong presence in the APAC market, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the regional team to lead the conceptualization and execution of events across the APAC region.
Reporting into the APAC Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of all trade events and in-house niche activities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and execution of corporate events in the APAC region, including VIP visits, conferences, seminars and trade shows
- Responsible for marketing support for events, as well as providing support to dealers and distributors for events-related collaterals and other activities
- Developing marketing and publicity strategies to enhance effectiveness of brand building through these events
- Vendor management for execution of events
- Managing the annual marketing budget for events and measuring the ROI of these activities
- Being involved in marketing campaigns and brand surveys to generate sales leads
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have at least 3 years of events management experience, ideally from the events industry. You should also possess the following:
- Degree/Diploma in business administration, marketing or other related disciplines.
- Strong experience in project management and ability to see through events from conceptualization to execution
- Excellent communication and business presentation skills, with ability to gain credibility in front of key stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a multidisciplinary team as well as independently
- Regional experience in APAC will be an added advantage
- A good sense of humour would be helpful for this role too!
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to take on an in-house marketing role that still offers the challenge and adrenaline of events management, this role is suitable for a high-energy candidate who is able to take on both strategic planning and execution. Working closely with the Marketing Director, you will be exposed to events of various scale and scope. If you love to be on the move, this role will take you all over the region and further, as long as you are up to it!