You are here
Multimedia Designer - UK Professional Services Firm
- Regional Asia Pacific role
- Be part of a large in-house team
About Our Client
Our client is a London based professional services firm with a presence in over 35 countries worldwide. They are a market leader within consulting service and operate in 10 markets across Asia Pacific. They are now partnering with us in their search for an additional person to their design team. This person would be focusing on multimedia, supporting content production, as well as video and photography.
- Service the production of animated and video content for the businesses online channels
- Ensure the highest quality design output, working as part of a creative team to deliver engaging and professional video to be published across a broad range of channels for both external and internal audiences
- Contribute to the overall team output of creative as required by the business
- Create storyboards to effectively communicate design ideas
- Source new creative ideas and maintain integrity to creative briefs when delivering creative ideas.
- Design material as requested by the Design Manager and content teams
- Contribute in creative brainstorms when required to meet a brief
The Successful Applicant
- 3-7 years design experience
- Diploma or Degree in Multimedia or Digital Media Design
- Excellent production skills in visual design, illustrations, animation & rich media content for web or mobile based platforms
- High level of skill in Flash/Animate, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere as well as Illustrator
- Have experience of developing branded graphics for use within video and possess the ability to animate these in order to create visually engaging sequences that reinforce a script or story.
- Experience in working on brand guidelines across various media formats with an ability to create visually engaging designs
- Adobe CC
- Digital Design/Publishing Tools
- After Effects, Flash, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Knowledge in print Production preferable
- An exceptional portfolio
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well respected and known brand within the professional services industry. It's a B2B environment where you will be part of a strong in-house marketing team consisting of content, PR, marketing and digital professionals. Your work will be showcased across ten markets in Asia Pacific and you will report to the regional Design Manager. This role is suitable for a strong graphic designer who is passionate about video and photography and wants to be part of a larger corporation.