You are here
This position is now filled
Multimedia/Interactive/Digital Designer (APAC) - UK MNC
- Regional digital design role covering APAC
- Work on a broad range of design work
About Our Client
Our client is a leading business services firm listed on the London Stock Exchange and being part of the FTSE 250 index. They employ over 5,000 professionals worldwide and have a strong brand name in the market and industry they operate in. They are now looking for a strong Designer within Digital/Interactive/Multimedia design for the Asia Pacific region to provide design work to the marketing team and wider business.
The role of Multimedia Designer is positioned to service the production of web and animated content for the businesses online channels.
You will ensure the highest quality design output, working as part of a creative team to deliver engaging and professional video to be published across a broad range of channels for both external and internal audiences.
As a member of the Asia Pacific Studio, the Multimedia Designer will also contribute to the overall team output of creative as required by the business. Essential for success in the role will be excellent communication, customer service and a polished approach that suits a professional services environment.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Source new creative ideas and maintain integrity to creative briefs when delivering creative ideas.
- Design material as requested by the Design Manager & Marketing Program Management teams.
- Contribute in creative brainstorms when required to meet a brief
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years design experience
- 3-5 years Windows/OSX operation experience
- Diploma or Degree in Multimedia or Digital Media Design
- Excellent production skills in visual design, illustrations, animation & rich media content for web or mobile based platforms
- High level of skill in Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere as well as Illustrator
- Experience in working on brand guidelines across various media formats with an ability to create visually engaging designsAdobe CC
- Digital Design/Publishing Tools
- Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, After Effects, Flash, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Knowledge in Print Production preferable
- An exceptional online portfolio
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment with account managers and designers
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Ability to work with multiple clients in a professional and friendly manor
- Positive "can-do" attitude
- Be highly organised and have excellent multi-tasking skills
- Good time management and ability to work within strict deadlines and autonomously
- Commitment to maintaining excellent customer service levels
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment with ease and patience
What's on Offer
This is a regional design role where you will have the opportunity to produce work for 10 markets across Asia Pacific and work in a large in-house design team of 8 people. Your work will be varied and include digital and multimedia design for various online business channels and campaigns. This role is suitable for someone coming either from an agency or an in-house environment, who is looking for a fast-paced in-house role in the professional services sector. You will also have the opportunity to go for external trainings and develop your design skills further.