You are here
Network Analyst-Prestigious MNC with cutting edge technologies
Opportunity to be involved in global projects as acting supervisor
High visibility to the IT Director
About Our Client
My client is the world leading MNC and well-known in 3D technologies products with over 20,000 customers across worldwide. The global HQ is in US, they have several branch offices in Europe, North America, they now plan to grow in APAC and have business in Singapore, Japan, China, Australia, Japan and India.
To apply for this role, you will be a key player in IT Infra team and working closely with IT Director and senior stakeholders in a day to day basis.
- Managing IT infra, network switch, firewall, routers (Cisco) across APAC offices
- IT security: Firewall maintenance and setting up.
- Cisco IP phone configuration, trouble shooting.
- Take ownership of the internal projects
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years' experience in working with an IT Infra environment as a Network Engineer
- Solid experience in network configuration, trouble shooting
- Very familiar with CISCO IT phone, CISCO Wireless, Wi-Fi network configuration
- Exposure in IT Security: Firewall set up and upgrade, VMware visualisation server
What's on Offer
In this role you can expect to work with a perm opportunity with a top tier MNC with cutting edge 3D technologies, this is a challenging and fast-paced environment which can take your career to the next step with opportunity to be promoted as acting supervisor. There are also lots of opportunities to be leading and involving in global projects, high visibility to the IT Director and stake holders in a day to day basis.