You are here
Network Engineer - Global Telecommunications Brands
- Central working location
- Excellent growth opportunities
About Our Client
The client is a listed telecommunications brand with a presence in over 60 countries worldwide. With a fast-growing portfolio globally, the client is now hiring for a Network Engineer to join their established local and APAC IT operations team.
- Provide Level 2 & above network support for DWDM, SDH and Huawei devices.
- Carry out operational maintenance, network design, and implementation for transmission network, IPLC and IEPL.
- Engage in data centre network duties when required.
- Engage in network projects for local and APAC operations when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma & above qualification in an IT-related field of study.
- Minimum 3 years of network technical support experience.
- Strong knowledge and configuration experience with DWDM, SDH and Huawei network devices.
- Must have spoken and written Mandarin abilities to liaise with regional counterparts.
What's on Offer
The client offers existing IT support engineers or IT graduates the opportunity to move towards the financial services industry, operating within a fast-paced trading floor environment. Individuals seeking to grow their exposure in a challenging, yet rewarding work environment should apply.