You are here
Office Administrator - Small Setup
Small setup (up to S$3,300)
Able to start work immediately
About Our Client
My client is a global financial consultancy firm specializing in providing investment advise for their clients in the professional and government sector to help them utilize their finances. They bring together like minded market leaders from various sectors to brainstorm and create awareness. Having a global presence, they have investments around the world.
As an Office Administrator in a small set-up, you will:
- Act as personal assistant to Managing Director, managing the meeting schedule and ensure all appointments are timely arranged and notified
- Co-ordinate all overseas travelling and hotel booking arrangement for him
- Provide full spectrum of administrative support, answering phone calls and handling all related correspondence such as mails, emails, faxes, printing etc.
- Handle all office administration work e.g. replenish stationery / pantry supplies
- Co-ordinate and liaise with vendors and suppliers
- Arrange overseas and local courier
- Submit monthly reports and administrative duties for all functions
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant working experience
- Excellent communication skills - ability to read and write in both English and Chinese to communicate with external clients who are based in China
- Able to multi task
- Task oriented - meet deadlines
- Independent - ability to work alone when MD is traveling
- High level of integrity
- Ability to commence work immediately will be highly advantageous
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for a global setup and to learn and develop your skill sets with the company. The firm has plans of expansion and are looking for someone who is keen to contribute and grow his/her career with them. If you are looking to move into a small setup, this is the right company for you!