You are here
This position is now filled
Office Business Manager
- International School
- Office Management
About Our Client
Our client is an international school in Singapore that has a strong passion for children. You will be working closely with the Principle of the school and will have to entail the same passion for working with kids on a daily basis.
As Office Business Manager, you will be in charge of ensuring the smooth running of a small international school based in Singapore. You will have to interview prospective teachers for the school, manage the administrative and clerk staff ensuring there is a cohesive rotations of their schedules. Additionally, facilities management will play a strong part in your day to day operations as you will need to make sure the light bulbs are charged, the cleaning lady comes on time and all other general office affairs are managed accordingly. You will be a face of the school and there will need to be very comfortable in managing parents of many different cultural backgrounds and being able to relate.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Experience managing a small admin team before will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Has experience working in a school or in an educational institution before will be an advantage
- Has a strong passion for working with children
- Has some experience working with facilities management before
- Some exposure in secretarial support will be a high advantage
What's on Offer
The exciting opportunity to join an international school and be a part of ensuring the smooth running of the office. Additionally, the exciting opportunity to work with children on a daily basis.