You are here
Office Manager - Global Brand
High Networth Clientele
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 company with more than 1900 employees across 150 offices worldwide. The talent and dedication of our people are critical to our success. We offer an opportunity for developing one's professional career while working with individuals trained in a variety of disciplines in a collegial and dynamic environment. We also offer a broad range of competitive benefits on a global basis.
The Office Manager's responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, managing office supplies, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to employees. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
* Management: Responsible for the implementation of office policies and procedures
* Supervision: Management of the administrative staff
* HR Management: Coordinate activities such as on-boarding, contract preparation, training, visas, record of attendance, leave application, reimbursement as well as the monthly payroll for staff
* Organisation: Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationary and equipment
* Liaison: Liaise and negotiate with vendors and contractors on renovation, insurance, maintenance and lease
* Marketing/Events: Coordinate and organise events (both internal and external)
* Secretarial: Provide personal administrative support to the senior client partner as requested
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should be have at least 5 years of experience in office management, demonstrate professionalism and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
* No less than 5 years of experience in Office Management.
* Demonstrated track record of upward progression within a corporate environment combined with sound judgement and professional maturity.
* Excellent organisational, project management and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent judgement as well as the ability to work with extremely confidential documents and information.
* Ability to work with little supervision, be detail-oriented, flexible in terms of hours and responsibilities, and able to organise multiple priorities and work deadlines. A good team player who takes initiative.
* Ability to interact with senior management and important external stakeholders.
* Experience with high volumes of production and word processing i.e. accurate typing in English is necessary.
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required. Working knowledge of macros, template and styles, is preferred.
* Fluent in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
The selected candidate will gain the opportunity to be a part of an innovative and multinational team, with an leading and reputable employer that treats its employees fairly and equally, in a performance based environment where your personal and professional development objectives are highly encouraged and supported.