You are here
Office Manager / Legal Secretary
About Our Client
My client is a very well-known U.S based real estate investment company with more than 200 years of history and more than 40 offices across the globe. They are expanding very fast in the region and looking for a great Legal secretary / Office Manager to take care of the entire office of more than 80 people.
Report to the Managing Director, providing high level legal secretarial / Paralegal support to the Managing Director and the company
- Reading through business contracts and vetting through
- Office administration and supervision for the office
- Supervising junior administrative staffs
- Any ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Higher Diploma or degree holder
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3-5 years of legal secretarial experience from international law firm with a stable track record
- Office Administration / Office Management experience
- Detail-minded and well-organised person who is strong in paperwork and documentation management
- Proficient in spoken and written English is required (Mandarin will be an advantage for client relations)
- Able to handle general business correspondence professionally and work under pressure
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office application including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Dynamic, flexible and can-do attitude
What's on Offer
A promising career with one of the leading property investment firm in the world. Great career progression in managerial positions and attractive remuneration package will be offered.