You are here
This position is now filled
- Excellent Growth Potential
- Strong brand name
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global media company with a massive presence in the Asia Pacific region. Due to their rapid growth, they are looking for an experienced Office Manager that will fit into the dynamic, broad minded and driven culture of the organisation.
As Office Manager, you will report to the Finance Director for South East Asia and will oversee the payroll and liaise with external payroll providers. You will also serve as the point person for all HR matters, enforcing HR and travel policy and reviewing reports for tax and travel. You will work closely with the accounting team and assist with all administrative tasks including office maintenance, supplies, equipment and bills.
The Successful Applicant
- +3 years experience as Accountant/Payroll administrator or Office manager
- Good knowledge in HR and Payroll
- Working experience in multinational company.
- College degree in Accounting or Finance Management will be an advantage
- Proficient use in all Microsoft Office tools
- Strong written and spoken English for liaising with international clients
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a globally recognised media company and manage its office within a dynamic and growing market. Furthermore, a chance to implement new initiatives within a nurturing environment! This is the chance to manage, lead and ensure the continued growth of a company within a highly evolved market.