You are here
Personal Assistant to CEO (Jurong - West)
Learning & Development
About Our Client
My client is a FMCG MNC with more than 100 years of experience in Asia market. The office location is near Jurong West and shuttle bus service is provided.
- Manage complex calendar coordination. Proactively resolve meeting conflicts diplomatically.
- Manage frequent, complex travel arrangements and details, including preparing detailed itineraries and scheduling flight booking, local transportation, hotel, car and visa.
- Manage the expense reports via SAP
- Act as the first point of contact for all queries, meetings and correspondence. Handle and resolve all administrative issues.
- Be the primary liaison for the CEO with leaders in Asia Pacific organisation.
- Support activities or meetings internally and externally. Arrange for partnering and problem-solving discussions between the leader and key stakeholders.
- Assist with various communications (Internal and external stakeholders) . Respond to, create, compose and edit written material/e-mails on behalf of the leader as required. Handle confidential information with discretion.
- Take initiative in preparing business report, presentation or speaking points for the Leader
- Act as interpreter and translate documents when needed.
- Involve in assigned projects and track progress of projects under the instruction of the Leader
- Take active initiative to publish articles in the internal company website
- Support any marketing event taking place in APAC
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years' experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant or Admin Assistant
- Diploma holder and above
- Independent, proactive, and self-motivated
- Mandarin speaking is a must-have to Chinese documents with counter parts
- Excellent organisational, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage priorities, handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Ability to interact with senior management and important external stakeholders.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel for formulas and pivot tables
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for junior admin candidate who is still growing and developing his/her career and hoping to bring your experience to the next level. We welcome junior candidates with a few years' experience and ambitious about your career to apply.