You are here
Personal Assistant (German MNC/West)
- Permanent Role
- Located in the West
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Manufacturing MNC that is headquartered in Germany. With a presence in over 20 countries, they are experiencing positive growth and aim to expand their Singapore office
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Director
- Assist the team with travel planning & booking, visa applications
- Expense management, cost optimisation and claims processing
- Organising meetings locally, regionally and globally
- Calendar management for a team of senior management
- Monthly and weekly reporting
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Office management - staff on-boarding and off-boarding
- Working closely with assistants from other offices worldwide
- Liaising with the Global HQ to ensure compliance with standard policies
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned include assisting the office in all daily administration and operations matters such as filing, data entry, provisioning of office supplies.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in Business Admin or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of work experience in a Secretarial role supporting senior management.
- Experienced in working with people of various cultures in an international setup.
- Familiar with MS Office applications.
- Good planning and administrative skills. Fluent in written and spoken German to liaise with Head Office in Germany.
- Good team player with problem solving capabilities.
- Independent and willing to take initiative.
- Meticulous and well-organised.
- Able to multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office functions (Word & Excel).
What's on Offer
The exciting opportunity to join a German MNC as a Personal Assistant supporting senior management. The office is located in the West and offers fantastic exposure to a multi-cultural, work life balance oriented culture.