You are here
PKI Systems Engineer - IT Security Brand
- Permanent hire
- Cyber-security industry
About Our Client
The client is a market leader in the cyber security solutions space. With over a decade of market presence, the client has grown tremendously and currently has a respectable portfolio of Fortune 500 clients whom they are working with. Aligning with their success, the client is now hiring for a PKI Systems Engineers to join their established technical solutions team.
- Provide troubleshooting support for all Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)-related cases, including PKI expert, HSM expert and Cryptography expert.
- Design and maintain PKI operations and layout according to user requirements.
- Design UAT test cases, including execution scripts.
- Provide support and maintenance for compliance systems (i.e. Webtrust, ETSI, Internal Audit etc.).
- Provide training to existing users.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree & above qualification in computer science or an engineering related field of study.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) technologies.
- Strong command line skills in Linux/Unix.
- Minimum 2 years experience in IT operational support.
- Excellent English communications skills to liaise with clients.
What's on Offer
The client offers you the opportunity to join the booming cyber security space with an MNC brand like themselves. Expect to be exposed to a proactive learning environment that challenges your skill sets while catering solutions to the various infrastructures of your clients. PKI engineers seeking to grow their career portfolio and expertise working with Fortune-500 clients should apply.