You are here
This position is now filled
Receptionist cum Office Admin with a Leading Offshore Lawfirm
- Leading International Law Firm
- Professional service exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a leader among international law firms, providing business law advice of the highest quality service to national and multi-national corporations, financial institutions and governments throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the United States.
Our client has been established in Asia for more than 30 years with offices across APAC region: including Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with approximately 500 employees comprising 200 lawyers and 30 partners.
As the receptionist, you will be responsible for all front desk duties being the first point of contact for visitors and calls as well as take care of all administrative duties for the front desk. You will be required to maintain the pantry supplies and be responsible for all meeting room scheduling.
Your key office duties will include:
- Assisting with travel arrangements for staff and clients
- Monitoring inventory for pantry and stationery items
- Assisting with meetings, seminars and office functions - catering and room set-up
- Attending to courier and transportation requests
- Assisting MBD with maintaining RSVPs and name badge list for company events
- Maintaining record for office access passes
- Liasing with vendors for maintenance of pantry equipment and office plants, etc
Your duties at reception will include:
- Greeting clients and visitors in a professional manner
- Showing clients into respective meeting rooms
- Answering telephone calls promptly in the companys manner and ensuring that the telephones are covered at all times
- Maintaining conference room bookings and video conferencing arrangements as well as attending with video conference requirements
- Keeping all meeting rooms and client social zones tidy
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should possess:
1. Exposure in law firms or similar industries or other professional industries
2. Excellent team player, stable, loyal and sen-sable
3. Junior candidate with professional background are welcomed to apply
4. Pro-active and always willing to help out
5. Strong service mindset with the will to learn
What's on Offer
You will be given the opportunity to get exposure to both the admin and receptionist function in a industry leader within legal sector, working together with resourceful professional and gain international exposure and prospective.
There is also good work and life balance with encouraging working environment and supporting teammates and bosses.