You are here
- Develop relationships with C-level clients
- Work in a meritocratic environment
About Our Client
Page Personnel is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. The Group operates in more than 30 countries worldwide and has a strong reputation globally for its consultative approach. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 30 years. We are listed on the London stock exchange and our turnover exceeds US$1 billion per year. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently have offices in all of the main business centres around the world.
As a Recruitment consultant your responsibilities would include:
- Specialize in recruiting professionals in your given discipline and industry, being a trusted adviser for your clients and candidates
- Develop your client base through business development activities
- Understand the clients business needs and most importantly maintaining a knowledge of the candidate market.
- Interview candidates to find out details about their background, expertise, financial expectations,and professional aspirations
- Manage the recruitment process, interview feedback and salary negotiations for both candidates and clients
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you are expected to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in sales, business or a relevant field
- Experience of working in a sales - oriented role will be preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resilient and never give up attitude
- High level of inquisitiveness with a curious mind and eagerness to always be learning throughout your career
What's on Offer
A highly rewarding role with a strong correlation between what you put in and what you get out. You will build strong relationships and network with senior executives while developing your consultative sales skills and business development expertise. You will enjoy a fast-paced and international environment with an exiting and fun-loving company culture. With the right ambition and attitude, you will have the opportunity to progress and take on management responsibilities early in your career.