You are here
Regional Accountant - Contract to Perm
Contract convertible to permanent
Excellent career exposure with a leading MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC with strong presence worldwide. As a leader in the technology industry, they continue to grow and expand in the region and is now seeking a Regional Accountant to join their finance team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your duties will include the following:
- Assist Head of Finance to handle month-end and year-end closing and reconciliation of accounts for the region.
- Maintain group consolidated accounts and monthly management reports
- Partner operations in managing cost, expenses and budgeting for operational units.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- To assist accounts in Singapore entity as and when required as a team.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you should possess:
- ACCA/CA qualified or degree in accountancy
- Min 3 years full sets of accounts and consolidation experience in MNCs
- Knowledge in US GAAP and Hyperion to extract data
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Mandarin
- Highly meticulous and eager to learn
- Immediate availability
What's on Offer
This opportunity gives you an excellent exposure to the Asia Pacific region. These is a high chance that you will be converted to a permanent headcount. The company is located beside MRT and has a dynamic working environment.