You are here
Regional Administrative Assistant
- Excellent Work Environment
- Regional and MNC Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest brand names within the manufacturing and production spaces in Singapore and across the globe. They have significant presence in the region and are currently experience growth in their Singapore and other SEA offices.
As Regional Administrative Assistant, you will be working for the regional office of an international MNC that specialises within the manufacturing and production space. You will need to have regional exposure working alongside senior management that has regional portfolios. You will be providing strong calendar, travel and visa coordination's for a team of 6-7 people on your own. Additionally, you will be a part of the admin team that up-keeps the office and handles all other ad hoc HR, facilities and administration matters in their Singapore offer.
The Successful Applicant
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office tools
- Strong travel coordination experience
- Business acumen
- Experience supporting senior management before
- Previous exposure in management regional offices before will be an advantage
What's on Offer
This is the opportunity to join a leading MNC environment and be a part of growing the regional office in Singapore and manage it's senior management team simultaneously.