You are here
Regional CRM Analyst (SAS) for Global Luxury Resort
- Be part of a world-renowned luxury brand
- Analytical and strategic marketing role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading luxury resort with more than 150 destinations all over the world and further expansion plans. They have a strong branding in luxury travel and a clear focus on a unique and personalized experience for every customer. Currently, they are looking for a Regional CRM Analyst with a sharp analytical mind to improve customer loyalty and grow repeat business.
As the CRM Analyst sitting within the Marketing Department, you will be responsible for driving the implementation of key CRM initiatives across APAC, with customer-focused approach that encourages loyalty and repeat business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing CRM campaigns across various channels and platforms, from implementation through to data analysis using SAS, Salesforce, Qlikview etc.
- Monitoring the performance of CRM campaigns and reporting the figures on Open Rates, Click Through Rates and Online Sales Performance through eDMs
- Training the local marketing teams in APAC on Neolane for localization of the campaigns in line with the global strategy defined by the HQ in France
- Acting as the key CRM lead in APAC and highlighting best practices across teams
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should possess:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in CRM analysis
- Degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Marketing or a related degree
- Proficiency in CRM software such as SAS, Salesforce, Qlikview, Neolane etc
- Strong technical skills in SAS, SQL, HTML and VBA language
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
This opportunity presents an excellent entry into a strong corporate culture of taking pride in being part of a global brand. The team lives and breathes the culture of fun, and you can expect to work in a fast-paced culture with an international mix of passionate individuals. If you are a detail-oriented individual with a sharp analytical mind and a passion for improving marketing strategies based on data and numbers, this is the perfect chance for you to take on a regional challenge with a prestigious brand.