You are here
This position is now filled
- Global MNC
- Internal rotation opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most reputable organisation in the business services space. They have a very strong global presence and has a top tier global research arm. Due to their continuous commitment to expand their business, they are now partnering with us to hire a Research Associate for their Global Research team.
Reporting to the Director of the research team, you will be given responsibilities for various research projects. Your involvement include following through projects on an end to end basis, which will include statistical analysis and support, as well as performing detailed research on relevant market. You will use various techniques which include data modelling, research methodologies as well as analyses to complete your reports
The Successful Applicant
To apply, you should have
- Master's degree in Economics, Statistics or relevant field
- A few years of experience within the research industry
- Strong technical skills with data modelling as well as statistics
- Excellent communication skills as you will need to work with stakeholders globally
What's on Offer
Our client offers an opportunity to continue your career within the Research field. They provide stellar career development and training to ensure that you will succeed in your role.