You are here
Sales Manager - American MNC Software Solutions
- *Flexible working environment
- *Industry leader of Business intelligence and data analytics software
About Our Client
Our client is a global American Tech MNC that provides technological solutions to multiple industries. They pride themselves in providing one of the highest industry standard data analytics and business intelligence software solutions. They now want to further expand across the Singapore market.
- Responsible for annual booking/revenue quota with significant growth in subsequent years.
- drive and executes sales strategies focused on advanced technology solutions. Creates a team based demand generation plan that addresses the vertical market opportunities within commercial sector
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Present and sell Software services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Develop, establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- The company offers good work life balance and flexibility.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 year corporate business to business sales experience with a proven track record in doing corporate sales
- A degree in Business or related field
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative, independent, dynamic and self-driven personality
- Experience in engagement with MNCs or Government will be advantageous
- Product training will be provided
What's on Offer
Join the industry leader of enterprise services of this year where the priority goes out to empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently. You will work with an excellent sales force dedicated to drive revenue but at the same time make it fun. Our client offers a flexible working environment and allows employees to also work from home. You will work closely with senior management on a periodic basis to review and analyse results in order to plan and strategize for the future. This is an excellent opportunity for you to get visibility with the leadership group.