You are here
Sales Support / Customer Service (Shipping/NVOCC)
Fast Paced Work Environment
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in the FCL/NVOCC industry with offices located in more than 160 countries around the world. The office environment is youthful, fast paced and dynamic with a multinational team of talents that excel in their own fields.
- Prepare and complete tender/RFQ according to customers' requirement within timeline.
- Update and implement existing tariffs/new awarded contract.
- Monthly reporting including collate, verify, update and analyse of data.
- Communicate with overseas offices/agents and other teams to complete RFQ details.
- Analyse market trends, internal business development and assist in pricing strategies.
- Support other ad-hoc tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate is someone who is proficient in Microsoft Excel and Pricing Strategies.
Candidates who are experienced in the FCL/LCL industry will stand a higher chance of being considered for the position.
Additionally, someone who is able to work under pressure while meeting tight deadlines in a team based environment will thrive in this role.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will gain the opportunity to develop his/her career in a the maritime/shipping industry with an established global leader in NVOCC services, renowned for their world class innovations and strong management team. Candidates who perform well will be recognized through performance incentives and promotional prospects.