You are here
This position is now filled
SAP Consultant (L2 Support) - Market leader in Security/Access
- Regional role with opportunities for travel
- Excellent training and development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a listed European company with a strong global presence, employing over 15000 employees worldwide. They are one of the top players specializing in security and access solutions, and is well known for its innovative engineering expertise. With 2 manufacturing operations, Singapore is the regional headquarters for our client's operations within the region. Following its recent merger, it has now reorganized its SAP Support team and is looking to hire a team of SAP consultants in order to be part of a global support organization.
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be sitting in the Group IT Application Service Delivery & Support Team, responsible for supporting and maintaining SAP modules. You will be part of a global acting support organization focusing on 24/7 level 2 user support. You will also be working with the Rollout Teams to carry out change requests, providing additional support when required. You will get plenty of opportunities to travel within the APAC region, depending on projects needs.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- Strong relevant experience in at least 2 of the following SAP modules: MM/PP/VC/MDM/EDI/SD/CS/FI/CO/BI
- Ability to speak Mandarin in order to interface with manufacturing site located in China
- Ability to travel within the APAC region (up to 50%)
- Ability to travel to Europe for an initial training (up to 1 month duration) upon starting employment
It will be advantageous if you have:
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce or eCommerce
- SAP Consulting certification
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a new set-up with a global market leader. You will get the exciting experience of being a pioneer working in a newly set-up team, with the solid backing of an established global team. You will get several opportunities to travel regionally for projects. Our client places a long term approach in employee training and development, and takes pride in investing in their employees. On top of long term training and development, you will also have a very exciting initial training session in Europe upon starting employment with this company.