You are here
SAP FICO Consultant - Luxury Retail
Challenging & fast-paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading luxury fashion house headquartered in New York. Globally, they have more than 1000 stores, hiring more than 17000 employees. As Asia's HQ, they have just set up a new shared service hub in Singapore. Due to expansion plans, they are now looking for a SAP FICO Consultant to improve and support the company's finance and procurement/supply chain systems.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for improving and supporting information systems such as SAP FICO and procurement systems. You will be involved in analysing and translating requirements to technical specifications, designing functional and technical solutions, support, testing, implementation and documentation.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on finance systems (business analysis, system design, development and testing)
- Experience in SAP FICO
- Experience in integration of SAP FICO and SDMM
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and independent working habits
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin as you will be liaising with the Chinese team very often
Good to have:
- Experience in SAP ABAP
- Experience in retail industry
What's on Offer
In addition to working for a strong brand name, you will get the opportunity to work in an interesting, challenging and fast-paced environment. You will get good regional exposure as you will get the opportunity to work with teams from different regions. As the company focuses its growth in Asia, you will get plenty of exciting opportunities moving forward.