You are here
This position is now filled
SAP FICO Consultant - A world leading mobile MNC
- Opportunity to work in a leading mobile device firm
- Attractive company benefits
About Our Client
Our Client is a World leading mobile & manufacturing MNC in fortune 500. Their Business is well-known mobile & hardware device.
Through innovative, reliable products and services talented people a responsible approach to business and global citizenship and collaboration with our partners and customers, our client is taking the world in imaginative new directions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES) :
- ITSS regional support (South East Asia region) for SAP systems, mainly SAP FI module
- Responsible to handle service request and system troubleshooting
- Debug GERP (global SAP system) SAP FI module programs and understand ERP concept among the other modules
- Able to understand Finance & accounting concept
- Responsible to handle subsidiaries FI module service request, system troubleshooting, gather user requirements
- Investigate, analyse subsidiaries FI module business requirements and propose solutions to headquarter team.
- Create FI module program functional specifications for headquarter team developers.
- Perform testing on new FI module functionalities created by headquarter team
- Conduct user training and create training manuals for end users
The Successful Applicant
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS :
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Fresh level & above
- SAP FI and ABAP programming experience a plus
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Able to travel overseas
- Singaporean Only
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity to working in a global leading mobile device & manufacturing MNC with super innovation team;
- Continues training opportunities provided;
- Flexible working environment and cozy working atmosphere;
- Attractive company benefits: Medical insurance, performance bonus and monthly team building activities;
- Overseas travel opportunity provided;