You are here
This position is now filled
SAP HR/MM Consultant - ALeading Power Generation Company
- Competitive package & benefits
- Regional project exposure
About Our Client
Our Client is the market leading power generation company, the company manages gas importation, supply, retail, shipping and settlement as part of the business as well.
Develop insights into the business processes, and design system functionalities (enhancements or projects) to deliver process, information and other improvements
- Write functional and software requirements specifications, design and document application and data architectures and conduct testing initiatives (SIT, UAT and other tests)
- Input systems disaster recovery operations, write scripts and code elements and perform component and system upgrades
- Carry out requirement gathering with key stakeholders from the HR business function, conduct gap analysis and be involved in all relevant RFP tendering and evaluation process
- Another key area of this role is the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders, it is very important that the SAP HR/MM Systems Analyst is comfortable carrying out this responsibility.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in systems analysis and ERP processes and concepts in a medium to large organisation
- SAP Functional and business analysis, experience in SAP MM/HR/ESS/MSS with integration to other module, and associated business processes (SAP HR Budget process, and HR practices in Singapore)
- Experience in SAP ABAP development (coding and debugging) and interface applications and SAP authorisations
- Experience in SAP BASIS is a plus, but not mandatory
What's on Offer
The company offers a great opportunity to work with various technologies and can look forward to joining a fast-paced environment with empowerment given to drive the team forward.
If you are a dynamic Systems Analyst with exposure to hands-on delivery on SAP technology then this could be the opportunity for you.