You are here
SAP System Analyst - MM/PP - Global Manufacturing MNC
- Permanent role in a central location
- Regional project exposure
About Our Client
Our Client is a well-established multinational in the retail industry with a strong brand name across the Asian market.
- Provide Asia regional support in all phases of SAP implementation and support, including design, documentation, testing, training and business process change management
- Work closely with business users and provide both functional and technical assistance;
- Responsible for the implementation, support and ongoing incremental improvements of the SAP Production Planning Module, as well as support our manufacturing, financial and supplemental software systems
- Implement and support business application and business intelligence solutions
- Develop and manage project plans to effectively implement information technology solutions
- Provide timely response to day to day operations of all business systems issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Information Science or related field
- Minimum 2 to 5 years experience in SAP support, implementation and software development
- Good experience in SAP material management, production planning/scheduling, shop floor control and purchasing using Materials Resource Planning (MRP)
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process using ERP Business Solutions (eg. ORACLE, IFS, Edward)
- Able to communicate effectively to end users and management
- Bilingual in spoken and written Chinese so as to liaise with our China plant counterparts
- Familiar with several computer operating systems and relational databases including MS Windows, Linux, Oracle and SQL Server
What's on Offer
Working with a range of stakeholders, you will add genuine insight to the business and have many opportunities to demonstrate your talent and drive. You will find yourself working in a high energy, fast-paced and exciting environment. In return for this challenging brief, you will find your job satisfaction in a solid and rewarding career plan.