You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Accountant (1 year contract)
- One year contract, with possibility of conversion to permanent
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our global client is a fortune 500 US MNC. They have operations in over 30 countries and over 10000 employees. Their Asia Pacific headquarters are based here in Singapore with headcount of over 1000 people. They are currently expanding their finance department in Singapore hence they are seeking a dedicated and committed Senior Accountant who can work in a fast - paced environment.
You will report directly to the Finance Manager and liaise with the SEA level team on a monthly basis. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for financial accounting in Singapore.
- Reviewing the work of assistants who will be working on AR and AP.
- Month-end closing,
- Managing GST transactions
- Liaising with auditors for business purposes.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you should fulfil the following criteria:
- Degree in accountancy/ACCA with a reputable educational institution
- At least 3 years of experience in preparing full sets of accounts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Exposure to ERP systems
- Analytical mindset
- Detail oriented
- Immediately available to join and willing to commit to the contract
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to join an award winning and global company that offers:
- Attractive remuneration with completion bonus
- Medical benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- Excellent work culture and career progression opportunities
- Centrally based location