You are here
This position is now filled
Senior C#.NET Software Engineer - Fortune 500 MNC
- Global role
- Explore latest Microsoft technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 company and is a very well known global brand. They are one of the market leaders in consumer goods and automotive and industrial technologies. A European company, they have presence in more than 50 countries, with its Singapore office being the APAC HQ as well as the IT R&D centre. The company is well known for its innovative approach to research and technology. Due to expansion, they are now looking for Software Engineers to join their dynamic team.
Reporting to the Development Manager, you will be involved in the full SDLC, mainly in software development and implementation. You will also be required to analyze requirements, conduct unit testing, review test cases (black box testing) and do some project management. You will also be providing technical support if required.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of working experience using Microsoft .NET
- Proficiency in C#.NET framework 4.5, WPF, WCF, Entity Framework
- Strong understanding in design, architecture and patterns
- Experience in RTOS and process automation
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a top-tier, established company that is well-known for its innovations. You will get the chance to work on exciting projects, with exposure to every stage of the SDLC. Good training programmes and employee benefits will be provided and you will enjoy working in a dynamic team-based environment.