You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Financial Analyst
- Quick progression to Finance Manager
- Regional, business partnering role
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 50 multi-billion dollar US MNC with their regional headquarter in Singapore. They boast a workforce of over 50000 employees in each of their entities. The company has a very strong financial performance over the year and is now recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are the business partner to the region under your care. Therefore, you will be in-charge of the monthly forecasting, budgeting and planning activities for the these entities. You will be collaborating with the senior management, Country Managers and the other BUs on these tasks. In addition, you will be doing the monthly management reporting or assisting in driving any of the business strategies from a finance perspective.
The Successful Applicant
To apply, you should have:
- Degree in accountancy/ACCA
- At least 3 years of experience in budgeting, forecasting and analysis from an MNC in the similar industry
- Experience in mentoring/supervising someone will be advantageous
- Excellent communication and business partnering skill is essential
What's on Offer
This role is a fast track progression opportunity to be the Finance Manager. The role comes with high visibility and the opportunity to work with one of the largest conglomerate.