You are here
Senior HR Executive
- Dynamic team environment
- Located centrally
About Our Client
The client is a one of the global leaders in the shipping industry. With heavy emphasis on reliability and efficiency, the company is one of the world's leading dry bulk shipping company. They are looking to further expand having double its fleet in the last 5 years and are now looking for a Senior HR Executive to join its dynamic team.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this role will require you to cover the full spectrum of HR responsibilities for the company. Your duties will cover aspects such as recruitment, compensation & benefits, learning & development, day to day HR operations and managing employee relations. You will also be processing payroll for the company's employees on a monthly cycle of up to 100 employees. You will be the point of contact for employees and will need to handle their queries in a timely, responsive and effective manner. You will work closely with the different line managers and advise them on terms and conditions pertaining to HR policies and regulations. In addition, you will assist with ad-hoc projects and assignments when necessary as directed by the manager.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 3-5 years HR Generalist and in-house payroll experience in MNCs
* Experience with EasyPay advantageous
* Well versed with remunerative framework and MOM legislation (Income tax, CPF submissions)
* Stable career background in MNCs a must
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a team player mentality
* Energetic and driven with high initiative levels
* Ability to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with China counterparts
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a company that places a great emphasis on developing its people. The client values career development and internal promotion. You will be able to liaise with people from the regional offices and get a good amount of exposure to senior stakeholders within the firm. You should come with highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, influence and engage all levels of staff within the company.