You are here
Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer - Digital Media MNC
- APAC operational exposure
- Sole-contributor role
About Our Client
The client is a multi-national brand with over 50 years of history. A current market leader in digital printing space, they are now looking to hire for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer to support and manage their local and regional IT operations.
- Provide IT support for all related issues pertaining to end-user desktop/applications and network administration.
- Provide system administration and backup for Windows servers, NetApp, SCCM, and database systems.
- Manage existing vendor services and service-delivery ticketing systems.
- Manage and improve on existing Business Continuity Plans.
- Carry out budgeting and procurement of IT assets.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma and above qualification in a computer science-related study.
- Prior experience functioning in a sole-contributor role.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in IT end-user and back-end infrastructure support.
- Prior experience in BCP and IT project work.
- Good communications in liaising with regional and global counterparts.
- Singaporean citizenship.
What's on Offer
The client offers you the opportunity to exercise your IT infrastructure skill - managing the front-end and back-end daily operations in a local and regional setting. Experienced IT engineers seeking to take ownership in IT infrastructure operations should apply.