You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Marketing Communications Executive - Cloud Computing
- Fast growing innovative global firm
- Global leader in Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global provider of customer relationship management products. They have changed the way business interact with customers by capitalizing on social and cloud technologies. Empowering users at all levels of an organization to better comprehend and engage with customers. Our client helps business revolutionize the way they operate through selling and adapt for the future.
- Develop regional collaborative partner marketing strategies.
- Create a rolling comprehensive marketing plan and the successful execution of the plan through measurable demand generation activities.
- Execute of lead generation and brand awareness marketing campaigns to support the achievement of the marketing and business goals in the region.
- Maintaining client database and support the team in client relationship management.
- Write and produce EDM for a corporate audience.
- Copy write collateral such as brochures flyers and information materials for a non technical audience.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of working experience in relevant technology and services marketing.
- Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Project management skills / Attention to detail.
- Excellent campaign management skills.
- Excellent communication, time management and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Accompany a pioneer in cloud computing where Work/life balance is highly valued and encouraged. Our client believes in building strong team relationships and continuous training for you to develop your career path. This is a suitable role for someone who has been active for the last 3 years in the technical market and is looking to take a step up as a regional role. Internal promotions are reached within 3 years as our client believes in organic growth.